- 1 Thành phần trò chơi
- 2 Lượt chơi
- 3 Luật riêng dành cho 2 người
- 4 Half journey scoring
- 5 End of the journey scoring
- 6 Game end
- 7 Feats (optional feature)
- 8 Expedition cards (optional feature)
- 9 Special map rules
Thành phần trò chơi
- 13 lá bài Đài Nguyên
- 12 lá bài Rừng Rậm
- 11 lá bài Băng Hà
- 11 lá bài Ven Biển
- 10 lá bài Sa Mạc
Với 4 người chơi, 1 lá bài mỗi loại bị loại bỏ. Với 2 hoặc 3 người chơi, 2 lá bài mỗi loại bị loại bỏ.
Mỗi người chơi phải chơi tối đa 3 lá bài từ tay để đặt quân cờ (lều hoặc vật tổ) trên bàn cờ, và chỉ được đặt trong một lãnh thổ mỗi lượt.
Nếu lãnh thổ chưa được khám phá (chưa có bất kì quân cờ nào) thì chỉ có thể đặt một lều duy nhất, nếu không có thể đặt tối đa 2 quân cờ (các lều và / hoặc vật tổ).
Lều có thể được đặt trên một chỗ trống cho lều, vật tổ (bất kì màu nào) on the large totem circles - up to a maximum that equals the tent majority within that territory.
For each piece placed the player must either play one card matching the territories color or a pair of cards from a different color.
At the end of the turn the player must replenish their hand back up to 3 cards from the deck and/or the display.
Instead of a regular move a player can discard a single card and draw a new one.
Luật riêng dành cho 2 người
Người chơi sẽ đều chơi cho bộ lạc thứ ba.
- Nếu một người chơi 1 hoặc 2 lá, tất cả cá are used to perform a regular move for the third tribe before drawing new cards.
- If a player played all 3 cards, the turn of the third tribe doesn't take place.
Half journey scoring
The half journey scoring happens when the draw deck is exhausted for the first time.
The discard pile is reshuffled into a new draw deck and the tents are scored.
The player with the most tents in a territory receives 1 point for each tent in that territory, regardless of color.
All other players in that territory receive 1 point for each tent belonging to the player just above them with regards to tent count.
In the case of a tie, players with the same amount of tents receive the full amount of points according to the rule above.
End of the journey scoring
The end of the journey scoring happens when the draw deck is exhausted for the second time or when a player has no tents left.
The current round goes on until all players have played an equal number of turns.
Scoring now involves tents, totems and settlements.
Each connection on the board (small numbers) connects 2 territories.
The players with the totem majority in both territories receive 1 point for each totem, regardless of color.
In the case of a tie, all tied players are considered to have the majority.
Connections covered with mountains are not scored.
A settlement is formed by 4 or more tents of the same tribe that are uninterruptedly connected by one or more paths.
Settlements may also cross territories and will score 1 point per tent.
The winner is the player with the most points at the end of the game. In the event of a tie, the winner is the player with the most unused pieces (tents and totems).
Feats (optional feature)
By accomplishing certain tasks, players are allowed to place feats on the map by following specific feat placement rules:
- UNION: Only the first and second player to complete a settlement can place one of the 2 Union feats in one of the territories where the settlement lies.
- DISCOVERY: Only the first and second player to place a tent on the last available tent space of a territory can place one of the 2 Discovery feats in any territory excluding the one where the last tent was placed.
- HONOUR: Only the first player to have the totem majority on a connection by land can place the Honour feat.
- RESPECT: Only the first player to have the totem majority on a connection by water can place the Respect feat.
Each feat raises the scoring factor of the territory it's placed in or the connection it's placed on by 1.
Expedition cards (optional feature)
The first player to achieve an expedition by completing the corresponding mission immediately gets the amount of points shown on the first circle on the bottom right corner of the card.
The second player to achieve the same expedition immediately gains the points shown on the second circle.
No other player will be able to accomplish that expedition.
Special map rules
On this map connections also act as roads for settlement creation.
Connections 1 and 11 connect the same territories.
The Long Road
At the end of the game, count the majority of tents placed on the purple road as if it was a territory.